Women’s Legal Centre (ACT & Region) Inc
The Women’s Legal Centre ACT has a team of expert lawyers that can provide you with information, legal advice and representation.
We understand you might need more than legal advice to take the next step, so we also have a team of Social Workers and an Aboriginal Case Manager that can support you.
Our services are free.
We can help with:
- Divorce & separation
- Arrangements for children and property following separation
- Domestic and family violence
- Problems at work
- Engaging with Child Protection
- Financial assistance for victims of crime applications
Our Advice and Intake Line is open Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm. Our number is 02 6257 4377 / 1800 634 669.
Our Client Services team will talk with you about the problem you are facing and how we can help.
You can also fill in the Get Help Form on our website and one of our Client Services team will be in touch with you directly.
- If you don't not speak English please call TIS 131 450
- If you have hearing or speech difficulties and use a TTY or computer modem) National Relay Service 13 25 44 and ask for 02 6257 4377