Women’s Legal Service (SA) Inc
The Women’s Legal Service (SA) Inc. is a community based legal centre providing free legal services to women in South Australia.
- Free and confidential legal information telephone service
- Free and confidential legal advice, assistance, referrals and representation
- Metropolitan Outreach services such as at the Southern Women’s Community Health Centre & other locations such as Port Adelaide, Elizabeth and Murray Bridge may be arranged on request
- Outreach services to rural, regional and remote areas including Port Augusta, Coober Pedy and the Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (APY) Lands
- Community legal education workshops and seminars
- Law reform initiatives and activities that work towards positive key legislative and policy changes for women.
- Office open Mon – Fri 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Legal Information & Advice Help Line: 8221 5553 or Freecall Advice 1800816349
- Legal Information & Advice Help Line – 10.00 am to 4.00 pm Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri and 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm on Tues
For more information please visit our website.